Roadman Announces Richard Lonsdale-Hands to the Board of Directors
May 20, 2020 - TheNewswire - VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Roadman Investments Corp. (TSXV:LITT) (FWB:1QD) (OTC:RMANF) ("Roadman Investments" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that Richard Lonsdale-Hands has joined the company's board of directors.
Mr. Lonsdale-Hands is an investor and director to many public and private companies. Mr. Lonsdale-Hands started his career in finance in 1977 having previously been in advertising.
Some of Mr. Lonsdale-Hands past experience and board or director roles includes:
- 2013-2016: Director of Moroccan Mining Resources SARL (MMR)
- 2010 - 2012: Director of Orco Property Group (listed on the French Bourse)
- 2005- 2011: Managing director Alliance Capital SIIC (Property company listed on the French Bourse)
- 1997-2005 : Director of Renaissance Fund Managers (Jersey) Ltd, Director of The Chambord Fund Ltd
- 2005-2010: Founder & director of Ortac Resources PLC (Slovak mineral and gold resources company) resigned on listing on AIM (symbol OTC)
- 1992- 2009: director of ADT SIIC (Property company listed on the French Bourse)
- 1992-2005: President of ADT siic (a real estate company listed on the French Stock Exchange)
- 1986-1992: Senior Investment Manager of The Arab Advance Science Fund Inc., a Swiss based private investment fund
- 1977-1992: Director of International Department of Michel Nouailhetas (French Stockbroker) bought by the SBC and now part of ING
- 1997-2002 : Director of Scottish Life & Health (Bermuda based assurance company)
- 1986-1989 : Director of Dumenil Asset Management (Guernsey) Ltd
- 1989-1997 : Director of Zuzu inc. (Dallas based Mexican Fast Food Chain)
- 1974-1976: Masius Wynn-Williams & D'Arcy-MacManus London (Advertising Agency) DMB&B
- Founded and created Capital Radio JobSpot which was bought by the company
- 1973-1974: The Ever Ready Company Ltd London (Battery Manufacturer)
- 1972-1973: Halfords Pty Ltd Melbourne Australia (Shipping Agents)
Currently, Mr. Lonsdale-Hands sits on the following board of directors:
- Since 2014: Director of Hillgrove Ltd (UK Property company)
- Since 2011: President and Managing Director of FIPP (Property company listed on the French Bourse)
- Since 2012: Director of Fonciere 7 Investissement (Property company listed on the French Bourse)
- Since 2012: Director of FPN (Foncier Paris Nord, listed on the French Bourse)
Mr Lonsdale-Hands has managed funds for Robeco, ADIA, BMA, AMP, The Prudential Assurance Co PLC and many other institutional and private clients. He has held and currently holds a number of directorships in companies related to investments made by ADT, ADC, AASF and RFMJ, and has been a guest speaker on European Business at the Dallas Ambassadors Conference 1996. He has acted as adviser to numerous worldwide pension funds, asset managers and insurance companies. He is fluent in English and French and spends most of his time between Luxembourg, London and the south of France.
Luke Montaine, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Roadman Investments states, "Richard's experience speaks for itself and we are excited have him join our team. He has a wealth of international knowledge in the world of finance industry to bring to Roadman."
Roadman would also like to announce that Ms. Min Kuang has resigned from the board. We would like to thank Ms. Kuang for her service and wish her the best on her future endeavours.
About Roadman Investments
Roadman Investments is a Canadian Venture Capital and Advisory Firm that strives to actively drive innovation and accelerate growth within its portfolio holdings. Roadman invests capital into companies that offer breakthrough products, devices, treatments and health supplements.
Roadman Investments Corp.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release includes certain statements that constitute "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities law, including without limitation, potential positive outcomes or effects with cedar leaf oil vapor and any potential further studies conducted, sourcing or manufacturing an appropriate diffuser, other statements relating to the financial and business prospects of the Company, and other matters.
Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and are necessarily based upon a number of estimates and assumptions. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", "plans", "estimates" or "intends", or stating that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved), and variations of such words, and similar expressions are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statement are necessarily based upon a number of factors that, if untrue, could cause the actual results, performances or achievements of the Company to be materially different from future results, performances or achievements express or implied by such statements. Such statements and information are based on numerous assumptions regarding present and future business strategies and the environment in which the Company will operate in the future, including the price of metals, anticipated costs and the ability to achieve goals, that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner, that financing will be available if and when needed and on reasonable terms. While such estimates and assumptions are considered reasonable by the management of the Company, they are inherently subject to significant business, economic, competitive and regulatory uncertainties and risks.
Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward looking statements include, but are not limited to, continued availability of capital and financing and general economic, market or business conditions, the loss of key directors, employees, advisors or consultants, increase in costs, litigation, failure of counterparties to perform their contractual obligations and fees charged by service providers. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance or events and, accordingly are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements due to the inherent uncertainty of such statements. The forward-looking statements included in this news release are made as of the date hereof and the Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as expressly required by applicable securities legislation.